People Choose PRAXIS for:
- SaaS Application Continuity - PRAXIS can keep your application running even if your SaaS provider fails.
- Automated Escrow - “Set it and forget it” knowing that your escrow deposit is always updated. Save time and money while improving quality. Learn more here.
- Data Escrow - Your data must be your first priority. PRAXIS provides robust data escrow and data back-up solutions.
I'd like more information:
"I looked at the classic providers luckily I continued my search because I remembered the past difficulties with these classic providers. Praxis had all the things I was looking for, seamless integration to my development environment, streamlined onboarding processing for new clients, straight forwards pricing model and a responsive customer support mechanism. To date, I have recommended Praxis to other startups in a similar situations and will continue to do so."Hans Otharsson,
SaaS EscrowNo matter where your application is hosted, loss of functionality can be catastrophic for your business. Despite the many economic and administrative advantages of SaaS applications over on premise applications, the implications of extended downtime can jeopardize your future, particularly if you do not have access to your data. PRAXIS has a full range of solutions to make your move to the cloud safe!
- SaaS escrow agreement templates
- Automated source code escrow for continual updates
- Data escrow provisions
- Automated data backup available
- Transition services
- Application continuity (cold & hot site) solutions
- Automated Source Code Escrow - direct connectivity to GitHub, BitBucket and most other source code archival systems eliminates administration and dramatically improves SaaS escrow deposit quality.
- Customizable and Upgradable Solutions - flexible SaaS escrow agreements and multiple service options that grow with you.
- All Inclusive Pricing - competitive fees with no surprises so you can budget with certainty.
- Experience - decades of experience to help answer your questions.
- Satisfaction guaranteed!
- Waterfall Development - major versioning with new functionality released on specified frequency.
- gile Development - new functionality and releases added much more frequently, often weekly.
- What is the impact to my business if a critical software vendor fails? Experiences extended downtime?
- In addition to source code, what would I need to support the SaaS application without the vendor?
- Is there a way to keep my SaaS application running if my vendor fails?
- Who would help me support the application if my vendor fails?
- Do I have ready access to a functional back-up of my data?
- Is my data commingled with other clients’?
- What release conditions make sense for my situation?
- How quickly can we access the escrow deposit?
- How can I use the escrow deposit materials?
PRAXIS can help you answer all of these questions and more to determine if a SaaS escrow agreement will address your concerns. email@example.com
Just a few companies that rely upon PRAXIS for software escrow protection: