People Choose PRAXIS for:
ExperienceEach technology escrow agreement is unique. PRAXIS has decades of experience creating escrow solutions for a wide range of technology including but not limited to:
- Software- Source code, documentation, build instructions & more.
- Hardware- Firmware, embedded software, circuit boards, schematics & more
- Manufacturing- Processes, vendor lists, drawings & more.
- IoT- Data, designs, processes, embedded technology & more.
- Physical samples- Circuit boards, drywall samples & virtually anything else.
Flexibility- Even with 30 + escrow agreement templates we find that our clients benefit from the ability to customize each agreement to meet their situation.
Storage Options- Regardless of the state of your escrow deposit materials PRAXIS is set up to support your needs:
- Physical materials are stored in media vaults.
- Digital materials are received via secure FTP and stored in our redundant data center.
- Automated Escrow - PRAXIS pioneered Automated Escrow to keep up with today’s rapidly changing technologies.
I'd like more information:
"I looked at the classic providers luckily I continued my search because I remembered the past difficulties with these classic providers. Praxis had all the things I was looking for, seamless integration to my development environment, streamlined onboarding processing for new clients, straight forwards pricing model and a responsive customer support mechanism. To date, I have recommended Praxis to other startups in a similar situations and will continue to do so."Hans Otharsson,
Technology EscrowProprietary technology can be the cornerstone of your business and even an entire industry. It can also be a common focal point in disputes and litigation. Whenever you find yourself reliant upon someone else's intellectual property (i.e. designs, manufacturing processes, knowledge, client lists, and more), consider structuring a contingency plan to provide access to the technology in question should the relationship falter.
Please connect with our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org.